…and by “special” we mean exactly what you think we do.
This is the Craigslist Ad of the Week, from the Writing Opportunities section of the Victoria, BC Craigslist. Whether this is a greater opportunity for writing or for derision is an open question, but it won’t be after you read the full ad. Here’s a teeny teaser.
It’ll be like Xman meets Harry Potter. I’ve got so many stories inside me. & more manifest! This is your Door. Watch my YouTube videos?! I need to put out. Help!! <3
[What's the old saying? Beware of shamans who want to put out for you?]
I’ve got a story about a couple that traveled to hold really special party’s wile racking up really dope radical siblings & social life. Sick connections as they traveled the lands of their world with objective & uncanny timing. Their target is to find & provide a four day super positive metamorphic catalystic work space for safe people who want to really activate their superpowers right away.
To hold this gathering, we find & rent someone’s house, but not a small one. Then make sure you have at least 27 people are coming to attend this fore day break through session. $20.oo a head at the least. What happens is; there’s several songs that are potent light spells. Filled with carefully worded positive & uplifting affirmations. Loads a inner self supportive collective consciousness. Reinforced with lyrics to conger energy’s of safe love & protection.
I can definitely see at least 27 people wanting to pay $20.oo a head at the least for “fore” days of this. Yew betcha. If, again, only for the comedy value.
You fast on Day Two, and on Day Three 80% of you get acid. The other 20% get the shaft, I suppose. He does want to put out. Well, it doesn’t say “acid” specifically. It says “A equally porssoned mixed halusigenic liquid supplement…to conger energy’s of safe love & protection.”
But not, apparently, grammar, spelling, or punctuation.
Please, please, can someone I know go to this and take notes?
h/t Steffani Cameron